I’ve never loved fluo colours. They are too flashy for my personality and I think they are also quite inelegant. Anyway this summer 2012, fluo colours seem to be the hottest trend, so I decided to write my personal advices.
- Don’t wear them with other strong or fluo clours. You should balance them with a dark or neutral nuances.
- There are only a few people in the world that really flatter a fluo colour, (I know none of them so they probably don’t even exist). Try to wear a t-shirt with a fluo print or a particular, and avoid total fluo garments.
- Don’t spend too much money for a fluo item. These kinds of trends are a fad. You will probably wear it for only a season and never again.
- Use a fluo accessorize to make it has the focal point of the outfit but try to balance it with refined or bon ton items.
- Don’t mess up the outfit with too many fluo pieces. Try to be always sober and use only one item.
Carolina Engman from Fashionsquad.com
You can also read this post in: Italian